The Universe Conspired For Us To Meet Chapter 2246



The Universe Conspired For Us To Meet Chapter 2246

With this conclusion, Jian Chen's expression grew ugly. His own personal cultivation rate was cut down to a tenth of his original rate, something he did not want at all. He hadn't imagined that the two glows in his dantian would be such an annoyance.

After that, Jian Chen killed a magical beast in the forest and tore off a large and fatty hind leg. He then found a dry spot on the ground to build a fire and began to slowly roast the meat.

Wu Cong coldly harrumphed. He took a step forward and dived into the magma pool, like a falling star.

The leader sneered as he stared at Jian Chen. "You're quite intelligent, but there are times that the smarter a person is, the sooner they die. And so sometimes, a man doesn't want to be intelligent. Being stupid would allow them to live a little longer." As he spoke, a great amount of Saint Force was being concentrated within his right arm, quickly forming a long sword.

Although they were connected to each other, between the Qian Province and the Qi Province there was a huge wasteland, which was what separated them. It took Jiang Chen and Big Yellow an entire day of flying before they managed to cross the wasteland arrive in the Qian Province.

"Is that Changyang Xiang Tian really at the 8th layer? Even a person at the peak of the 10th layer wouldn't necessarily be able to beat a Saint who wasn't using his Saint Weapon££"

Terrifying screams and cries could be heard everywhere. A man had his neck bitten by a Blood Devil, and in an instant, he became mummified. Similar scenes were playing out all over the town.

"I'm sorry, Sect Chief, that's not what I meant."

Hearing this, Ming Dong and Dugu Feng both remained silent almost as if they had long since knew about Jian Chen's plan.

The huge axe swung from the air and tried slicing Big Yellow in half. The axe had sealed off all paths surrounding Big Yellow, making it hard for him to evade.

Sorrow and complaints filled the entire place; it was a gray night for the Black Sect. None of them knew how they should deal with this situation; there was simply no way for them to fight back. Compared to the Shangguan Clan and Myriad Sword Sect, they were just some tiny ants. These ferocious enemies could crush them whenever they wanted.

Jiang Chen said with a cold voice. He never showed any mercy to his enemies. These disciples of the Heavenly Sect were intending to kill him, and even if they didn't do it right now, they also wanted to rob all his belongings and humiliate him. Therefore, Jiang Chen would never show any mercy to someone like this.

The energy within the monster cores was rapidly being drained away at a frightening speed and being absorbed into every single pore of his body. However Jian Chen could only absorb the 1% of the massive amount of energy, while the other 99% was absorbed into his dantian. The two glows inside his dantian were like bottomless pits that absorbed all of the energy without a single change.

He flipped his hand and took out a palm-size bottle from his storage ring. The bottle was also a storage item, and while it couldn't hold too much liquid, it was still more than enough to hold all of the remaining Energy Spring Water.

"How are you so sure?" Katata pressed on.

After killing Fan Kun, the golden blade beam didn't stop, but it continued its course towards Jiang Chen. However, Jiang Chen was prepared, and because Fan Kun had blocked the attack, Jiang Chen had time to spread his blood wings. His wings combined with the Dimensional Shift allowed him to move away with lightning speed and evade Fan Zhong Tang's attack. As for the energy ripples unleashed by the blade beam, they could simply not harm Jiang Chen at all.

The expressions of the few mercenaries standing by the young master simultaneously changed, and they exchanged glances. They could tell from the gaze in their opponent's eyes that he was extremely serious. The men that had died were Saint level cannon fodder who were used to scout out Jian Chen's strength. No one really felt their deaths a shame.

The Universe Conspired For Us To Meet Chapter 2246 End!



Tip: You can use left, right, A and D keyboard keys to browse between chapters.
YOU MAY INTERESTING IN

Eternal Mana

Under the Deep Vast Sea

The Lovely Princess Cassandra

Dragon Ball: New Life

Reborn into Fairy Tail

Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu